Monday, July 4, 2011

ACYD and EMXC~~ Hmmm

I am really starting to like these two. ACYD has a nice website. Most pinky sites look very unprofessional. The management team has nice pics, bios, and credentials. What the company does is interesting too. They have a small float under 20 million. The AS is 115 million and the OS is about 37 million.

The PPS has been slowly and steadily going up too. I've been watching this stock since it was at .01. I was supposed to get in on Friday. I ended up playing GGRI though because I thought I'd see a quicker move up.
ACYD does appear to be trying to get current and show more transparencies.

Downside : It almost looks like it's being pumped. Too many stock boards have traders making manic comments about the company. There's also a lot of traders involved in "compensated awareness" popping up.

EMXC seems to have a lot of potential.  The issue I have with EMXC is that they dabble in multiple niche's.
I can't see a small company trying to take on all these different projects. I have to research more, but from what it looks like the share structure is ridiculous. Like I said, I see major potential for this company, but how will they get anything done while focusing on all of these divisions?

Regardless, both are getting a ton of attention. Maybe it could be enough for a run. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment