Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Got killed by SLLN and other crappers!

So anyway, I tried to trade SLLN last week. Lost $400+. That's okay. It was a dump pick and I had been warned too. I had to leave for a couple of hours and BAM, the tides turned. No sweat. I will recover.

I have not traded at all since July 6th or 7th. I've just been watching videos and looking at chart patterns.
Also, I've been selling duds in my portfolio. I sold off MWWC, which I actually don't think is a dud, but I bought it a long time go and I only had 7700 shares anyway. I'm not interested in adding. I think people will be happy with MWWC though.

I sold MUTM (another POS I got stuck with). I'd rather just take what little is there than look at it any longer.

I sold off UNVC too. I already profited off of this, but kept some free shares. My mother lives near the supposed location of this place and I went to the location and it does not exist. Most pennies are scams anyway, but this pissed me off because I had hope. I should have old off long ago.

Lastly, I sold NNBP. I didn't have many shares to matter anyway. I'm sick of watching it spike 20% and drop after. It's a day traders dream. I don't have the cash flow to play around with this.

Tomorrow I am seriously thinking of selling AWYI. This weekend I read a lot about the company and read thru forums dated back a couple of years. I feel Dejavu into the abyss is in AWYI's future. I will lose money on this, but only about $100 if I exit ASAP.

I'm holding 8 other crappers in addition to these. 2 of them have been R/S to the point of worthlessness in my book.They'll never recover. I wonder if I can still rid them from my account??

No comments:

Post a Comment